A year or two ago I bought a walking stick through an advertisement I saw in a Publication
called "Parkinson's Papers". The stick is about 5 feet long, and very handsomely carved and
finished and I think each one was unique. Several people have asked me where they could get one
but I no longer have the address of the gentleman who made them. And I havn't seen the Parkinson's
Papers for many months.

Does anyone know if these walking sticks are still available?

Ben

(To Senator Jeffords..................Let's get the Udall bill passed)