 The Parkinson Papers publication has been dropped, I believe, and replaced
by   "Parkinsonian People ", a copy of which was in our mailbox today!.
It can be ordered from
                  Parkinsonian People
                  4801 Richmond Rd.
                  Tyler,TX 75703

 A 1 yr. subscription costs $18. for 6 issues. (in the USA)

I see that Alan Bonander is still listed as on the Editorial Staff,BTW
This issue contains a report from our friend Jim Finn re:Fetal Pig Transplant
as well as a column in that subject by Charlie Meyer, another list member.
There are pages for CGs, some poetry, reports on research,not to forget a
"Rap" lyric called "YO  PD" by none other than Wendy Tebay!  Fun to see
familiar names in this new context.  It has more variety than the old version
of the "..Papers", I think.  If you write them, might you get a lead on the
"Parkie cane" you mentioned ?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"