<< I am getting married in 3 weeks and I have instructed my family to call me
 home if something happens to my dad while I am away. I feel incredibly
 guilty even going in the first place.  >>

Please don't feel guilty (easier said than done, obviously).  You have to
remember your father the way he was, and know that he would want you to go on
with your life and be happy.  Your getting married will not affect the
progression of his illness in any way.

You and your family will be in our prayers.

Sue, daughter of PWP