hi all,
remember me, the outed lurker on the weird soup of meds? i got
a referral for a re-evaluation with another neuro locally. i received
a letter from her office today informing me the first visit would
last for two hours, so i assume it will be pretty comprehensive.
i'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for questions i
might want to ask her. as you may recall, i am being treated now
for fibromyalgia and what my md is calling basal ganglia
dysfunction/probable pd. i am going to take in some info on ropinirole. i
previously took info on ropinirole to my movement
disorder neuro who said hey we'd be glad to try you on it when/if
it becomes available. any more news on that? any advice/suggestions will be
greatly appreciated.
                                                                   warm
regards to everyone,

  leigh NC 39/2