Hi, Marjorie -

>When they had to remove part of my colon last summer, they found
>partially dissolved Sinemet CR tablets in my abdominal cavity in the
>area where my colon perforated.

Do the doctors think the presence of the CR against the wall of the colon was
the cause of the perforation?  Is so, that might be even more motivation for
PWP to make sure they take Propulsid or a stool softener or whatever it takes
to keep things moving.

We too are anxiously awaiting the patch.  It should entirely eliminate
whatever "ons" and "offs" are caused by the incomplete absorption of the
meds.  And for those who experience nausea with Sinemet, bypassing the
digestive system should eliminate it
completely - at least based on what I know of other drug reactions.  As an
example, I couldn't tolerate estrogen in pill form, but the patch is a
life-saver!  No digestive problems whatsoever.

We're glad to hear your knee is operable again.  Have you heard of anyone
else having problems with a knee popping out of place due to foot-drop?

Best wishes, Margie (another Marjorie) Swindler  cg for Dick, 52/15