Patricia A. Mills wrote:

> Since my pallodomity I have had hard time with meds. I can only take 3 25/100
> a day and can't find an antidepressant that does not interact to cause
> stiffness after two or three doses. I am thankful for the fuller range of
> motion, but I am limited to mobility because I got relief on the left side
> and the  right side is now beginning to worsen so I need the sinemet for
> mobility. Any one else have a similar problem. Did it last long after
> surgery? I am just six weeks into the healing from surgery on March 6.  I am
> depressed and need my meds tohelp me pull myself up.  Patricia from Texas
> 51/7
--PATRICIA-- I am not well versed on the action of PD drugs after
surgery. However you might talk to your doctor about using Wellbutrin as
an antidepressant. It is a usually well tolerated drug when having
problems.   -Remember there is no easy solution for any PD
problem.                                               Jerry Starr