At 05:38 PM 4/17/97 -0400, you wrote:
>A year or two ago I bought a walking stick through an advertisement
 I saw in a Publication called "Parkinson's Papers". The stick is about 5
feet long, and very handsomely carved and finished and I think each one was
unique. Several people have asked me where they could get one but I no
longer have the address of the gentleman who made them.

I have the ad.  It was produced by PARKI WALKING STICK
                                    P.O. BOX 251
                                   TOPEKA KS 66601  USA

At the time of the ad (abt 2 to 3 yrs ago) it was describedas "beautiful
hand carved natural wood staff..contoured hand area at top" 52 inches high,
one inch diameter, weight just over 1 pound, rubber ttip on bottom

I have seen them, and they are nice.. Remembering Psalm 23... Thy rod and
THY STAFF they comfort me... The thing helps keep one walking in a more
upright posture than a cane, and that improves respiration.  It fits in most
cars ok.

Price shown $27 US delivered in US.  No phone orders, no credit cards..Check
with order.. Prices subject to change.  $20 each in orders of 10 or more.
And here's to long "ons" and short "offs"

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter