Hi Will and all listfriends,

I'm sorry I never responded to your request. I seem to miss quite a
lot of messages in this big amoount of messages. My apologizes for it.

It takes quite a lot of effort to set it up proparly.
I'll give you a short description of how we do it.

But maybe it is totally different in your country.

If you are interested in our poster, our subscription form and our shooting
 script, please e-mail me in  a private message your snail mail address.

 1. We start with picking a day, called "the-day" From this moment i calculate
    to this day. Say we picked september 27 that's day 270. Today, april 15 is day 105.
    so it is the-day minus 165. (the-day-165)

 2. The first meeting is between the chairman of the comittee and two of his best mates.
    They decide what to do, who is asked for help and how to advertise. (the-day-185)
    A report of this meeting to all members of the comittee. Each meeting is reported to all
    members and to the national association.
    Ask a celebrety, do it now!!
    The folders can be printed.

 3. All teams are represented during this meeting (the-day-150)by their leader.
    The text on the poster is discussed and who is giving the starting shot.
    A famous person to shoot the walkers away gives good publicity.
    An activity list is made : who does what?, when? and why??
    A first glance at the shooting script.

 4. Groups of workers are :
        A) The construction and decorating team : building the tent (30 x 6 m), placing
           the chairs and tables, hanging the flags, building the stands for the drinks
           and the info market. (totally 8 people)
        B) The sound team : responsible for the sound (2 people)
        C) The catering team : selling the foods and drinks (5 people)
        D) The publicity team : taking care of the newspapers and other media (2 people).
        E) The walking team : taking care of the route
     Some of the people have a double task. The construction and decorating team exists of
     8 ppl who all have another task.

Kees Paap