Hi Will and all listfriends,

I'm still having problems with sending mail.
That's why is cut my letter in two equal parts:)

5. The poster is printed. Sponsors (pharmaceutical) are asked for their support.
    We had this year, a total support of 11,000 guilders from the farma's.
    Publicity : newspapers, magazines, radio/TV
    Let the ppl know this walk.

 6. The-day-50 meeting with teamleaders. The following activities on the list:
        A) Hire the tent
        B) Hire 150 chairs and 20 tables
        C) Arrange long and wide tables for the catering (2) for the t-shirts/extra's, for the
           info stand, subscription and for the hobby activities.
        D) Ask ppl with a hobby if they wanna show there work.
        E) Borrow a generator
        F) Approach banks for sponsoring (finish banner)
        G) Making shoppinglist
        H) Borrow sound installation
        I) Make list of newspapers, magazines and radio- en tv senders you want to approach

 7. The-day-23 meeting with the teamleaders and the members of the teams if they want.
    Checking the activity list.
    Checking the shooting script.
    Where do we have any problem?

 8. The-day-5 meeting with the teamleaders.
    Check the shooting script.

 9. The-day-1 get all the things done on your list.

10. The day
    Follow the instructions on the shooting script.

Kees Paap