Hi,
My name is Marvin Weiss, and I have had PD for about 12 years now and I am 48
years old. The reason for my asking for help is not for me but for one of my
members in the support group. I am the President of the Young Onset (PD)
support group for the State of NJ.
Well, Fred, that is his name is 65/15 with sever dementia and hallucinations.
He has no dyskenisia's or tremors to speak of. He does have rigidity, and
balance problems like we all have.  His medication schedule is approx. 6
25/100, 2 - 3 CR, 1 dprenyl, max out on permax, and clozaril for his
hallucinations.  His neuro. is a doctor very well respected in the PD field,
as a matter of fact is head of a movement disorder clinic.
I just had a call from his wife saying that Fred had a very bad day. He was
hallucinating that there was a group of people out his backyard today and
that he even lowered the window to talk to them. Well there was nobody crazy
enough to be oustide his window during a Rain/Snow storm that we had today.
He is not taking any anti-depresents like Paxil, Zoloft ect. because it would
have adverse reaction to clozril. To compound matters, Fred is a retired
OB/GYN MD.

Any thoughts or comments would be helpful.
Regards,
Marv Weiss
48/12
Bilaterall Paliditomy Oct 1995