----------
> Fra: don mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: chat chanell
> Dato: 18. april 1997 19:21
>
> i to don't know how to get on pd chat chanell. hope you be very good in
> telling me how.as i have trouble as it is now. I.Y.Q.

Hello from Denmark.
Oh sorry I can`t tell you how Don, because I was in the same situation when
I tried to join Parkinsons. But I´m sure one from the list will help you.
Looking forward to "see" you and have a chat with you, it`s very funny to
talk in this way, I`m allready "scared" about my poor telephon-bill.
Regarding from Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP

IF i TRY TO HELP YOU, YOU WILL END AT or on? THE MOON  :-))))))