----------
> Fra: don mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Re: Pill Taking Reminder
> Dato: 19. april 1997 00:52
>
> At 05:48 PM 4/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >These colonists, now they don't even remember coming from the UK
> >( United Kingdom), ( British Isles) , eh?
> >Billy Baird ([log in to unmask])
> >
> billy thank you for my laugh for the day, as it has been an off day for
> me.but when you get to my age and had pd for as long as i have you sort
> forget. 25/73. just an old vet. to. my famly was uk. glad you got sence
of
> houmer. spelled wrong. will hunt for one here in colonis.
> [log in to unmask]      live in lima,ohio  small place. I.Y.Q.

Hello again Don.
Hope you are "on" again, such an "older" lady like me 58/9 can forget, but
for sure I`ll never forget you and all your nice comments.
In Denmark we can buy  the "time-remember" in our Parkinson-club, and  I
take my med. each 3 1/2 hour . But I have to remember to take my med. when
the timer says "bip",  I have forgotten it sometimes. Your are not alone
Don.

>From Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP