I have had high blood glucose for many years and it has now developed into
diabetes by standards of tghe disease.  I also have two uncles who developed
diabetes in their 60s.  I was diagnised about 6 years ago for PD at Mayo's
and was fortunate enough to get into the Ropinerole study group and the
medication has been marvelous although it is during this period that I
finally developed high enough levels to be classified as diabetic.  I don't
blame the Ropinerole.  I blame the fact that sweets do have a taste and my
sense of taste has gradually diminished.  [log in to unmask]  Jack Stanfield