Aside: I've been without email service since last Wednesday since MSN has had
it 's servers down while adding 8 additional email servers to it's system, so
have missed the original question.  I'm presuming it was asking if anyone on
the list had PD and diabetes or had a relative with diabetes...

My father had diabetes late in life due which was controlled by diet.  No
other individual in my family has had that disease as far as I know, and no
other family member has had PD besides myself.

ASIDE:  I MISSED MY DAILY EMAIL FIX!!! <grin>

Barb Mallut