Mr. Slattery: I have been looking for someone from a foreign country
to e-mail with. I hope that you can find to talk with me occasionally.

I live in a town about 10 miles south of Cincinnati, Ohio; and about
100 miles north of Louisville, Ky.

I was diagnosed with PD in 1985. I take Sinemet 25/100, Sinemet CR,
Amantadine, and Pergolide.

I have a problem with Dyskenesia when my medication is on. But I have
trouble with my feet sticking
when it is off.

I hope that they will release some type of medicine soon. The
medicine I am taking now is losing its effectiveness.

Hope to hear from you soon. DAN MAIROSE-lurv15a