On Sat, 19 Apr 1997 11:06:56 -0400 Bob & Joy Graham  writes:

>Sorry, I don't understand, why would anyone, unless they were
>exceptionally
>tall, want a walking stick which is five feet tall?
>Joy Graham

I bought a walking stick about 6 years ago after I injured my knee on the
job. I bought it through L L Bean. It is about 5' tall (I'm 6') and works
quite well for me at that height. I seem to use it a lot more now that
I'm not as steady on my feet.
They do have different sizes available.
As a side note there is a company in CA that makes medallions that attach
to the walking stick. The medallions are mostly nat'l park and monument
designs such as Mt. Rushmore, Yosemite, Smoky Mts. etc. They are tacked
right to the staff. Makes an interesting conversation starter and
reminder of sights seen.

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier