I inherited money from my parents, but also did not inherit any
debt from them.  My ancestors also contributed knowledge to our
world.  My ancestors also contributed many advances in the health
and treatment of same.  I am sorry, but I fail to see why we also
get to leave much debt to our children and grandchildren when
this has not happened in previous generations.  Presently, we
want to spend much monies on the treatment of Parkinsons.  In the
past, we spent much monies on the treatment of such things like
Polio and Diabetes and Smallpox.  If there was no limit as to how
much money we could spend on research, we would probably have a
cure for everything, even the common cold.  Money, however, is
not limitless.
Billy Baird ([log in to unmask])