Ivan, my father is not a young onset, we believe it started at about age
72, he is now 80, but his mother was a diabetic, and she also had some
kind of tremor for many years, her hands would shake when she would carry
something, for example. i have no idea if she had Parkinsons and it was
never anything I had heard about. She passed away about 24 years ago,
back then many diseases were not widely discussed, almost like there was
a stigma to have diseases that had no connection to any bad behaviour. I
guess it was a form of denial. I hope this helps your survey in some way.
If it matters, she came from Russia, and lived in Rhode Island, then New
York for most of her adult life. My father lived in Rhode Island, then
New York and Florida for the last 39 years. More than once my father has
been told he has diabetic tendencies, then they tell him he does not have
diabetes..........Good luck with the survey.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker