  In the
> past, we spent much monies on the treatment of such things like
> Polio and Diabetes and Smallpox.  If there was no limit as to how
> much money we could spend on research, we would probably have a
> cure for everything, even the common cold.

Yes they spent a lot of money on research and they came up with vaccines
to CURE polio and smallpox. Think of all the money and lives saved by
countless millions who didn't have to put up with those dreaded diseases.
Then think of all who wouldn't have to suffer with PD if they found a
cure, and how much money that would save the families and taxpayers by
not having to pay for all the expensive meds and disability.

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier