Reply to message from [log in to unmask] of Mon, 14 Apr

Suzanne ,

Hi My name is nancy and I am only 38 yrs. old. I have MSA. Although I am not the
cg I went through this with my parents dying. --3 mths. apart. Yes it is VERY hard to watch them dying.
I live in another state and I flew back and forth while this was happening.
I just got my first real job when my parents were dying. It is ok to
cry sometimes.

I can only speak for myself, but I am sure someone will
assume that I am speaking for everyone. I am not --only me.

You are getting
married . How beautiful! You have to decide how to handle that situation.
No one else. No matter what your decision is someone will find fault and
someone will agree with you.  That is life.  I hope you get through this
decision process peacefully and accept your decision.
I admire your mom for being with her husband at this juncture of his life.
I am not saying whether of not I agree with her choice. That does not matter.
What matters is she feels comfortable with her decision.

A living will is a good thing to have though and it is something
many people do not like to face.

I know this may sound strange ,but I hope you have a nice day or maybe
I should say a peaceful pleasant day. I understand that it may seem
hard to do, but i hope you do.

Nancy M.