If you won't be able to go to Washington DC this week to help pass the Udall
bill for Parkinson's research, perhaps you will help us another way.

Below is a list of some of the Congressmen we are going to visit. All you
have to do is sit near a phone and call them.   The calls are all FREE.  You
say the exact same thing to who ever answers the phone in each office.  Don't
wait for something easier to do than this.  Consider the efforts put in by
those of us traveling to Washington.  Isn't telephoning the LEAST you could
do?

It doesn't matter where you live or if you've called them all before.  Call
them ALL again.  If the staff recognizes your name it's even better!  Start
calling Monday morning and let each of them know that we are in Washington
this week and are going to ask them up close and personal to help us.

this is what to say,
"Please co-sponsor the Udall bill for Parkinson's disease research, S.535,
HR1260.  My friends Barbara Schirloff and Margaret and Martin Tuchman will be
visiting your office this week asking for your help.  Please take the time to
see them."

Please call 1-800-962-3524 and ask for the following by name:
Senator Roth
Senator Lautenberg
Representative Davis
Representative Weller