Dear Friends,

My mother's neuro recently prescribed Clozaril / Clozapine for her
dyskinesia.  My mother (60/10) has spent a week trying to get the
precription filled as well as find a pharmacy that will perform the
weekly blood test as well (white ceel count).  It has been a little
onerous to say the least.  I have looked high and low for references on
Clozapine and its effectiveness on reducing dyskenesia but have found
virtually nothing pertaining to this applicatio for the drug.

Has anyone else been prescribed this drug to help reduce their
dyskenisia?

Thanks in advance

Bill
--