Hi Kees,

We were planning to organize a Walkathon last year and asked you for some
pointers and help.
You never responded to that, but we gathered some info and found out that it
will take quite a bit of time and manpower. Some people on the Board had quite
unrealistic idea's about what could be accomplished by a small committee.
Even though our support group in Dallas is quite sizable, the Board was hesitant
to start this and postponed it.

So,...  yes, we would like to have one.

No, we don't know when.

We haven't the faintest idea what we could expect it to return to us as profit.

We still can use any tips and useful information that we can get.

Will Kuipers           ( 76 / dx '91 )