If anyone was upset by my message to Sue I apologize---it was intended
to go to CARE, NOT the main PD list. I am just learning how to "quote"
with excerpts from a message received, and apparently sent it to the
oroginal list where her message had appeared. I was trying to be mindful
of the earlier discussion about sharing some CGs concerns on CARE---I
hope to master this mail program *eventually*--til then, please be patient
with any missent mail :-(

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"