 Next week on April 23rd Muhammad Ali testifies before the House
appropriations committee.  Attempting to take advantage of the publicity
that should generate a group of 30 advocates are going to Washington D.C.
that week to encourage those not yet cosponsors of the Udall Bill to sign
on.  We need help. The more calls and letters our Representatives and
Senators receive this week the easier our job will be.  Our goal is to have
a majority of cosponsors in both houses by the end of April.
PLEASE HELP HELP PLEASE PLEASE HELP CURE PARKINSON'S HELP PLEASE
Call your Representative and Senators and urge them to support.  Call the
Republican leadership ( Gingerhich and Lott) and urge them to take action
on this legislation.
**********
USE THE TOLL FREE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD NUMBER 800-962-3524.
  Ask for your Senator or Representative.  If you don't know who they are
give the operator your state or Zip code
**********
If you have Parkinson's, this is your best opportunity to help find a cure.
 Call someone every day.  Ask your friends, neighbors, and relatives to
call.  Those of you who have called before, call again.  If we can take the
time to go to Washington surely you can take the time to call.

The following Representatives are members of key subcommittees who were
cosponsors last year and are not yet this year.  If they represent you it's
essential that you contact :
Bilbray         CA
Brown           OH
Coburn          OK
DeGette CO
DeLauro CT
Deutsch FL
Furse           OR
Green           TX
Northup KY
Norwood GA
Richardson      NM
Stokes          OH
Stupak          MI
Whitfield       KY

 This next group are members of the full committee with jurisdiction over
the Udall Bill who were cosponsors last year and are not yet this year:
Cunningham      CA
DeLay           TX
Dicks           WA
Dixon           CA
Gordon          TN
Hobson  OH
Kaptur          OH
Kingston        GA
Markey  MA
Rush            IL
Sawyer          OH
Wolf            VA
Wynn            MD
Craig           ID
Coats           IN
Domenici        NM
DeWine  OH
Frist           TN
Bennett         UT
Warner          VA
Jeffords        VT
Gorton          WA
Enzi            WY
Cunningham      CA
DeLay           TX
Dicks           WA
Dixon           CA
Gordon          TN
Hobson  OH
Kaptur          OH
Kingston        GA
Markey  MA
Rush            IL
Sawyer          OH
Wolf            VA
Wynn            MD
Craig           ID
Coats           IN
Domenici        NM
DeWine  OH
Frist           TN
Bennett         UT
Warner          VA
Jeffords        VT
Gorton          WA
Enzi            WY

 This next  group  were cosponsors last year but are not yet this year:
Baesler         KY
Baker           LA
Barcia          MI
Barr            GA