What I said about L-lysine is what I remember from several
articles printed in the Saturday Evening Post some years
ago.

I think the doctors name was Cevas or something close to
that.

It talked about the herpes simplex and how l-lysine was used
just as I described on college campuses, Notre Dame for one,
in treating mononucleosis. It said students were back in class
in a day or two instead of missing weeks of school otherwise.

This intrigued me since I have taught for over 30 years.

As for shingles and cold sores, the recommendation was the
same. Use l-lysine to overwhelm the herpes.

Carol Brow
Lake Leelanau, MI
Winter Haven, FL