First of all thanks to all of you who have welcomed me to the
club. Wish I could say it was great to be here, but bad times
can bring out the best in people. I think it is the case here.

Question for Gray Miller or any of you other techies. Have any of
you come across a feedback control system model of the sensing
and muscle control elements affected by Parkinsons disease?
In this early stage of the disease for me it seems that the
loss of sensing function is what causes part of the symptoms.

It would seem to me that the biomedical engineering types
should have such a model by this point. It also seems to
me that one could use electronic sensing elements to detect
rigidity and tremor and use this to electrically stimulate
muscles with the same type of device used for muscle spasms.

I could probably tolerate electrodes on my shoulder or neck.
I'm not sure I'm ready to have my head wired for cable.

Just some wacky thoughts. I have these at night.

Any leads on some tech info that doesn't get me too deep into
anatomy would be appreciated.

Phil G. ([log in to unmask])