Dear Fellow Members of The Parkinson's Information Exchange:

>From time to time I've seen information on the benefits of satin sheets
to PWP who have difficulty getting out of bed.  Have found them hard to
find but have seen many cotton sateen sheets which come at quite a cost,
particularly those with the higher thread-counts.  So, when I opened my
May catalog from a catalog company called The Company Store, 500 Company
Store Road, La Crosse,  WI 54601-4477, 1 (800) 285-3696 (24 hours), and
saw cotton sateen sheets (340 thread-count, but no-name in terms of a
brand) for very decent prices compared with anything else I've seen, I
thought of all of us.  To give you an example, Flat and Fitted Sheets
each cost:

Twin $49.00                Full $59.00             Queen $69.00                    King $79.00

Matching pillow cases cost:

Standard Pair $39                       Queen Pair $49                          King Pair $59

They come in some lovely colors (all pastels):  Buttercream,  Green,
Ivory, Light Blue, Lilac, and White.

Shipping and Handling seems to be based on how much one spends.
Frankly, I thought it was a bit high.

I've just ordered a pair of sheets and some pillow cases and will let
anyone who is interested know my impression.  I figure summer is coming
and the cotton sateen should be cool as compared with satin.

Hope this will help someone.

Barb Brock