Dear Emma,

I read a very moving book by Sandi Gordon called "Parkinson's: A Personal
Story of Acceptance" about her experience as a "young onset" PWP.  I believe
she was diagnosed shortly after her third child was born, and subsequenty had
a fourth.  I think she started Sinemet late in her pregnancy.  The book is in
paperback, published by Branden Publishing Co., and my local Barnes and Noble
Bookstore ordered it for me.  It can also be ordered from Amazon Books on the
Internet (a wonderful resource I recently discovered) as can an unbelievable
number of other hard-to-find books on PD and everything else in -- and
sometimes out -- of print!

Good luck to your friend.
     Norma (46/2)