 From: Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: DO YOU HAVE A DIABETIC RELATIVE??-survey

I already answered the survey, but wanted to add that Don's grandmother who
had adult onset diabetes was his maternal grandmother.

The easiest way I have found to cut and paste is with the Control C and
Control V on the keyboard.  Highlight what you want saved, hit Control C, go
to your word processor and hit Control V.  Alt Tab is a great way to get
from one program to the other.

I'm sure that one of the reasons Don has done so well these last 12 years is
that since we live on a ranch he has to go to work everyday, therefore
getting lots of exercise.  Whenever we are on a trip etc. and he is just
sitting around he never feels as good.  He also has a postive attitude.
When he first was diagones he said I just going to pretend I don't have it.
Nancy B cg for Don 63/12