Following a bout with a high fever in 1986,  I had a bursitis-like frozen left
shoulder that lasted for at least six months.  I also had a stiff-at-the-knee
left leg that lasted for about two months.  Both of these conditions diminished
with regular exercise in my pool.  A slight occasional tremor replaced the
stiffness in both limbs.

3 years later I was diagnosed as Parkinsonian because of cogwheel rigidity of my
left arm when I went to a family physician for a recurrence of the shoulder
problem.

I had access to Medline at the time and found a single Canadian reference to
frozen shoulders in which the author proposed  "Frozen Shoulder Syndrome" as
evidence of PD

Amen

Patrick Martin 71,11,8