Bob wrote:

> Questions:
> 1) Itching all over can be a real problem sometimes.  He's convinced it has
> something to do w/ PD or meds or both.  He's tried Eucerin, Aveeno,
> Tinactin, Cortisone-5 cream, and Goldbond powder.  Only Goldbond seems to
> offer any relief. Any suggestions?
> Bob

Your dad could try oatmeal baths.  Eucerin Plus is easier to use than regular
and has lactic acid (3% I think) to help absorb better and retain moisture.
 Your
druggist can order a lotion that is a 5% solution of Eucerin and the other
stuff- it's a little stronger than Eucerin Plus.  These are not cheap but very
good.  If he gets a break on prescription costs his doctor can order
Lac-Hydrin which is 12%- I found this too strong for me so would get the
12% and put it in a blender and cut it with regular Eucerin to decrease the
strength. Maybe this will help.  On a real bad spell I will also put the
cortizone-5 then use the lactic acid/Eucerin mix.

Regards
Judy Copeland