Brian you wrote Lyn with a list of the "mild" drugs that you have taken and
said that taking these withthe belief that you get more out of the levedopa
in later years is a waste.  I was diagonosed 3 years ago and my doctor had
put me on SInemet from the beginning and this fall I was taking 150/600 reg.
Sinemet and 150/600 CR during the day.  That has been cut back to 100/400 reg
and 100/400 CR.  I will be switching to a new Neuro and would appreciate a
copy  of the charts A and B that you suggested to Lynn.  What you wrote about
the meds you tried was helpful.  I am doing my best to educate myself about
the P medications before I go.  With the reduction of my med I am having more
problems with stiffness, tremor etc. From what you know is that usually the
case.  Is that drug PRANIPEXOLE really as good as some say?

Thanks for you helpful words on the List.

Brenda Otte