Sorry everyone, I had already deleted my messages and
don't have their private email addresses.

Ivan, I do have a relative who is near and dear to me who
suffers terribly with Diabetes,  however, he is my husband.
So I guess that really doesn't make him a relative at all!!!
At least not in the sense you are meaning.<G>
In blood relatives, no, there is no diabetes, alcoholism
nor anyone else with PD.  I'm also the only left-handed
one in the whole extended family.

Brian,
Why don't you send me a .bmp and lets see how it
works.  Sometimes when you unzip things you have
to go under VIEW, zoom-out and print it off.  Lets get
it right for everyone.

Thanks,
Marjorie Moorefield