TRY THIS IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF JUNK EMAIL--IT MIGHT WORK!

From:         Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      A Friendly Update from Germany and some List Suggestions (fwd)
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]
To:           Multiple recipients of list CARE <[log in to unmask]>

it be shared on the 2 lists--here is the pertinent part of her post:
Subject: A Friendly Update from Germany and some List Suggestions
Dear Camilla,
                                            (SNIPPED)
I'm writing you to pass on some information I think may be useful to both
lists.  One is the internet address of a web site which has been invaluable
in the elimination of unwanted junk e-mail and spamming.  The web site is run
by an extremely dedicated man by the name of Ram Avrahami.  I had been
inundated with unsolicited mail to the sum of nearly 8 a day.  After I
contacted his web site, it has dwindled to only one or two a week.  He also
allows the forwarding of such mail to him and he actively pursues the
perpitrators until they are booted out by the ISP that previously supported
them.  The address is- http://www.ragis.com   To contact him directly, his
e-mail address is [log in to unmask]   His services are completely free of
charge.

All the Best,
Valerie   ([log in to unmask])

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"