Hi, Sonia,

Hang in there!  Easy to say, I know, and not so easy to do.  I have enjoyed
your contributions to this list and admire your spirit.  My husband is out
walking now.  He is 65, was diagnosed in Jan.  I think he has probably had PD
for 3 or 4 years.

We are having spring in Massachusetts, too, and it's surely welcome.  Flowers
are blooming and the grass is getting green and best of all, temperatures are
warming up.

Bob (my husband) is still suffering from diarrhea, brought on by Sinemet CR
(which I took him off a week ago -- this list has taught me not to wait to
talk with the dr. in some situations), but I think and hope it is lessening.
 It's very discouraging for both of us.  Otherwise he is fortunate so far --
his main symptom is a tremor in his right hand (he's right-handed, of
course).  But we are grateful for all that he can do.

I have never been to Denmark (only Ireland and England) but I know it is
gorgeous.  My maiden name was Herrick and we were told it was probably
originally Eric or something like that and someone centuries back said the
family came from Denmark.

Best wishes -- I'll be thinking of you --

Delda White ([log in to unmask])