----------
> Fra: Delda White <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Re: To hell with!
> Dato: 26. april 1997 15:35
>
> Hi, Sonia,
>
> Hang in there!  Easy to say, I know, and not so easy to do.  I have
enjoyed
> your contributions to this list and admire your spirit.

and HI to you Delda and your Bob,
It´s not very often I´m in such a mood, but NOW I`m happy, because Mary E.
Sanfords response went directly to my heart, and I have mailed her in
private.

  My husband is out
> walking now.  He is 65, was diagnosed in Jan.  I think he has probably
had PD
> for 3 or 4 years.
I hope you still may have many happy years together, I lost my dear husband
10 years ago and now I`m 58 years "young" :-))

> We are having spring in Massachusetts, too, and it's surely welcome.
Flowers
> are blooming and the grass is getting green and best of all, temperatures
are
> warming up.
We have about 15 degr. celcius at the time of 5.45 pm and sun here in
Aarhus, and I became a good day after all.

> Bob (my husband) is still suffering from diarrhea, brought on by Sinemet
CR
> (which I took him off a week ago -- this list has taught me not to wait
> talk with the dr. in some situations), but I think and hope it is
lessening.
>  It's very discouraging for both of us.  Otherwise he is fortunate so far
--
> his main symptom is a tremor in his right hand (he's right-handed, of
> course).  But we are grateful for all that he can do.
In the beginning I suffered from nausea, I hope when your husband is
getting used to the med., that he will feel much better.

> I have never been to Denmark (only Ireland and England) but I know it is
> gorgeous.  My maiden name was Herrick and we were told it was probably
> originally Eric or something like that and someone centuries back said
the
> family came from Denmark.
>
> Best wishes -- I'll be thinking of you -

And  I allso wish the best for you and your husband Bob.
 Kind regardings from
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP
-