My favorite subject, how could I not comment?  I do not have any
problems with this during waking hours, but when asleep it is a
treat.  The dreams are better then a Stephen King novel, and best
of all, the dreams are free.  The trouble with having these
dreams when you are awake, is that you realize that you are
dreaming, so you take an active roll.  This does not hurt anyone
when asleep, but awake, watch out!  Maybe we could think we are
asleep when we are awake, and just let the dream unfold, as life
does anyway?
Billy Baird ([log in to unmask])