----------
> Fra: Heather Elizabeth Baird <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Re: Hallucinations
> Dato: 26. april 1997 23:37
>
> My favorite subject, how could I not comment?  I do not have any
> problems with this during waking hours, but when asleep it is a
> treat.  The dreams are better then a Stephen King novel, and best
> of all, the dreams are free.  The trouble with having these
> dreams when you are awake, is that you realize that you are
> dreaming, so you take an active roll.  This does not hurt anyone
> when asleep, but awake, watch out!  Maybe we could think we are
> asleep when we are awake, and just let the dream unfold, as life
> does anyway?
> Billy Baird ([log in to unmask])

Hello Billy Baird.
I can follow you, but my main-problem is that I`m awake serveral times
during the night (I don`t need so muvh sleep anymore) and I have a long
"conversation" with someone, and when the morning comes I`m not always able
to know what was reality and what was imagine. Because even I`m am awake!
I`m on the border where I AM sleeping, and have sometimes to take care when
I talk with people ! that`s a funny feeling.
Best regards from
Sonia Nielsen

NEVER GIVE UP