Great Don! Mel and I go thru some hard time in restruants but for every bad
event there are several other people asking if we need assistance.  The other
day I went to get the car and I saw Mel stepping off a curb instead of
waiting for me and I started waving and the man next to him reached out and
caught him.  This morning after church Mel was having trouble handling the
walker and someone ran to my car in the rain and got his wheelchair while 3
or 4 people insisted on staying to help if needed.  What makes it so great
for us CGers is the 'get up and go' the PWP keeps going for and I've noticed
in our support group the PWPs have the sweetest personalities of all.   IYU
too.  Mary CG for Mel 76/11