>HELP! I'm lost in cyberspace! How can I selectively print one
>paragraph or one message from a long e-mail message , preferably
>after downloading it onto my computer and disconnecting from the
>Internet server.I have Windows 95 and Pegasus mail. Any
>suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This must  be a common
>problem  and I would think have a simple solution.
>Allan Goldman  [log in to unmask] .

Allan, what I do is to use the edit function on the tool bar:
1. Using the cursor, highlight the passage you want to copy
2. Click on edit on the tool `bar, click on copy
3. Open a new document in MS Word
4. Click on Paste in the under the edit function
5. Click on "save as" under file. Give the document a name.
6. The document can now be modified any way you want and printed.

Alternatively, if you want to copy a large message:
1. click on edit, click on "select all".  The entire message will be
highlighted.
2. Click on edit, click on copy
3. Go to MS Word, open new document, click on edit, click on paste
4. Highlight the part you DO NOT want.
5. Hit the delite button.  You can now modify the text any way you want and
printed.

If you have any other question don't hesitate to ask me through this list or
at [log in to unmask]
                                                        Peace, John