From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Allan Goldman
Sent:   Saturday, April 26, 1997 10:54 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        selective printing

HELP! I'm lost in cyberspace! How can I selectively print one
paragraph or one message from a long e-mail message , preferably
after downloading it onto my computer and disconnecting from the
Internet server.I have Windows 95 and Pegasus mail. Any
suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This must  be a common
problem  and I would think have a simple solution.
Allan Goldman  [log in to unmask] .