Friday, April 25, on the ABC show 20/22 Hugh Downs announced that Billy
Graham  would be intrviewed this Friday night on 20/20. Recently on the
Larry King show Billy did not speak a word about his PD.  Why does't he
come out of the closet?.  Is he afraid to admit to his humanity?  Even
St, Paul made personal reference to his "thorn in the flesh."
 Call ABC network, between 10:00 and 12:30.. and 2-4,, M-Fri., at 1-212
456 7477, and ask that they raise thePD  question this coming Friday on
20/22. The interview may already have been completed.  Mr. Graham, a
national celebrity has worked hard on keeping to a safe neutrality. His
hometown is Greensboro, NC,. Why not write or call  his hometown
newspaper, "The Greensboro News annd Record"', 200 E. Market St.,
Greensboro, NC, 27401., and ask that they make editorial comment?  A
minister should be introspective and forthright.  He once told Barbara
Walters that in retrospect he viewed himself as having been a failure in
life.  My Nuerologist attributed this admission to chemical PD
depression. Several national PD organizations have approached him in the
past, but he won't come out of the closet.  Yes, I have PD, and am a
former Lutheran minister and  psychologist.  He issued challenges to
people to come forward amd make  decisions.  I challenge him to come
forth and help the cause of all those who suffer from this dreadful
disease.  As the altar call hymn goes, "Why not now?." Mr. Graham, on
20/20 this Friday night you have the opportunity to help our cause, why
not now? Meanwhile, I'll prayer for you and all who suffer in this
world. (Responses invited from readers of this message, thank you)