Hi,  My name is Jeannie.  My mother hads PD.  She is 77.  She suffers
from Ridigity in the arms and legs,  Small handwritting, dry eyes,
Slow shuffling steps. Arthiritus, Diabietis, and low Thyroid.

The other day I read that you should not take your medication with
certain foods.  I thought I had saved the letter but didn't.  Please
could someone tell me that information again.

I will make a list of all the pills she is taking at another time.
Perhaps someone will have some suggestions.  The medication doesn't
seem to help much.

Thank You, Jeannie