Hello Barb,

* In a message to Peter Vanderkam on 04-21-97, [log in to unmask] said
the following:

P> Peter...

P> The snail mail message was word-for-word the same as the one I posted here
P> on
P> the List originally, after several individuals commented on missing the
P> "20/20" broadcast.  I added one brief line to that original message...
P> I'd
P> have to plow thru my "Sent' file (which numbers in the thousands, with
P> hundreds of messages to the List address alone) to find that one message.
P> The one I sent to ABC-TV was printed right off the amended original (ok..
P> admit it.. I'm lazy!) <grin>

I am soooooo relieved to find someone willing to own up to the fact
that she is lazy and/or not able to come up with the requested message
at a moments notice. I thought I was the only one in both categories.

Thanks for your response, and don't worry about it. I don't want to be
the cause of you having sleepless nights from worrying about one
measly little message. <;-}

Take care, and be at peace.

Peter.

 Netmail 1:229/510 (Online Now)