You can learn something every day.  As a piano tuner I had blamed my
shoulder troubles on excessive use and old age(49-2).  Three years ago,
before I was diagnosed with Parkinsons, I had a shoulder flair up that
lasted six weeks. There was intense pain and extreme loss of motion.
Ever since, I have had to favor that shoulder or suffer the
consequences.  The first tremors that I could not ignore started after
that  episode.  I have noticed  that it takes much longer to recover
from a hard day`s work than it use to.  Sore muscles that use to recover
with eight hours rest can take as much as two days now.  I should be much
more careful to pace myself. I havn`t learned this lesson yet.  I`m
fortunate to still be able to work hard, at least some.