My husband had brusittis in his shoulder for years. He thought it was from
fly fishing.   We later decided it was part of his Parkinson condition.  He
is 63 and has had PD for at least 12 years.  A product that we use and has
helped many are Nikken magnetic products.  I haven't asked him lately about
his shoulder, but he sure hasn't complained about it hurting.  I became a
distribtor of the products because I wanted to buy them at wholesale.  We
use the magnetic mattress pad, insoles and Don used two dollar size ones on
his wrist of the PD arm.  He thinks it gives him 35% more strength.  I love
the pillow, but I haven't been able to get Don to use it as he finds it
uncomfortable. Think it might really help the brain.  The products are
wonderful. If anyone would like more info email me at [log in to unmask]

For the survey Don's grandmother had adult diabetes