> From: Heather Elizabeth Baird <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Wine and Alzheimers
> Date: Saturday, 19 April 1997 7:31
>
> Like, sounds good to me, eh?  Whenever I take my Sinemet, due to
> difficulty in swalowing, I take it with my Scotch ( I have no
> trouble swallowing Scotch).

In one of my mental meanderings I thought thus:

Several contributors say they get good results with liquid Sinemet.

Alcohol is said to get you drunker quicker, if you retain it in the mouth
for a while before swallowing, being said to enter the blood by way of the
mucous membrane of the mouth.

Who will join me for researching the effects of liquid Sinemet made with
Scotch?
Gin? Don't all rush!  :-)

Jim