Dear Don--Hey, I'm back---and in our mailbox yesterday was the clipping
from you with the great big COLOR photo of you and Vivian! What a great
publicity coup you scored, with a whole page about PD in the local Lima,Ohio
paper!  CONGRATULATIONS !!  The interview you 2 gave was right on target, and
I only wish you could scan the whole thing for the list.
The photo and proclamation here in Oxford wasn't in last Thursday's paper,
but should be in next week.I will send you a clip as promised.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"