Date:    Tue, 22 Apr 1997 17:37:22 -0400
From:    Ciaran Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: FW: 20/20 ??

--------------52003B0338ED

Thought you might be interested in seeing actual transcript of 20/20
segment. Sorry for all the extras, just got fax today and have not had
time to edit out the rest.

My father 64/3 continues to get worse and I'm desperate to find some
help for him. He still works as a CPA and has just finished tax season,
which does not help him any. He has now started to lose his place and
misplace things on a regular basis. I'm afraid he is begining to suffer
from dementia and will try and talk with his doc to see if this is so.

We recently changed docs and I'm still not sure if this one is any
better than the last. Does anyone out there have a good doc in the NYC
area. Please let me know, I would greatly appreciate your help. By the
way he is already on lots of drugs, most the names I don't know, but not
sure if one of these could be causing his latest problem.

Cheers,
Lauren Henry

Best wishes